Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse, Zompocalypse, or Zombie Outbreak?

I received an email from my friend Kevin in which he used the term zompocalypse or an apocalypse caused bu Zombies.  Throughout this blog, I have favored the term Zombie outbreak, owing to the fact that we are having five Fringe performances and, therefore, five Zombie outbreaks.  I like to think that a Zombie apocalypse will not happen in a single blow, but as a series of repeating outbreaks which will eventually incapacitate the fabric of society and render us impotent in the wake of the latest outbreak.

Whichever term you favor, the Zombie outbreak is a real threat which will be coming your way in little over a day (Thursday June 7 at 9:15 pm to be precise).  Prepare yourself for another attack before the very fabric of our society gives way into a war of all against all.

One final note from Kevin.  He forwarded me a wonderful YouTube video link called Plants Vs. Zombies Music Video.  This video is a promotional video for a video game by the same name.  I have linked it below.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment